Saturday, August 11, 2007

141. Mariah Carey Sex Music

I am taking a wonderful, relaxing bath, listening to a mix of ska and lilith rock, when out of no where my player startings pumping out this disney magic song. I have no idea how "Do You remember the magic" even got onto my bathtub music, but good lord, anything that you might here on Radio Disney does not make for relaxing and intimate. Haha, on that note, I bet Mariah Carey would make for horrible sex music. Could you imagine being in the throws of passion when... EeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee! Not to say I don't love Ms. Carey's songs. I made rice cooker bread today and completely failed. I altered the recipe for a crock pot and the bread rose wonderfully and seemed to cook wonderfully...until I tried to flip it and found that it was stuck to the bottom. Yes, Leighann forgot to grease her crock pot, which, unlike rice cookers, does not have a non-stick surface. It still taste delicious. I'm getting ready to go back to school. Found out some more of my friends are in the same dorm as me, which is awesome. I keep saying I am gonna start packing now...and then I watch TV instead. Oh, Tivo, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment