Tuesday, August 7, 2007

140. Why, yes, I am alive.

After an extremely stressful month, I finished my final paper and turned it in. Now I just have to take my two finals after the semester starts and, if my GPA holds up, I will get my scholarship back. So...I'm surviving. I visited the cousins in NY a few weeks ago. That was amazing--I grew up with these girls, and I can't believe we haven't seen each other in three years. Sistergirl and I also met the twins, the cousins of the cousins. The twins are adorable, I love them. They are just turned 18 and absolutely sheltered. Their dad is uber religious, but the one twin is a total rebel. She has her bellybutton pierced and her dad doens't know, and she is too excited to go away for college. The other one is far more conservative. Soooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment