Sunday, February 11, 2007

099. My legs are purple like blueberries!

I told Katy that I think she beats me when we're drunk. Whenever I go out with her, I come home with bruises in strange places, and I can't remember when or how I got them. On Friday, Katy and I went to Rocky Horror at our university. There was no live show, but there was plenty of cross dressing and debauchery. It was amazing. And I was trashed. I think I took three shots in three minutes, which in retrospect is a terrible idea. But tequila is so lovely. We both wore our undergarments and hooker heels. It was our first time. We looked naked under our coats, and when we were walking to the venue, we got honked at and too drunken men sung to Katy about fishnet stockings. When we got to the theatre, we both hid under our coats like flashers until we saw three boys in dresses. Summer dresses, v. pretty. Katy told me I was really loud. Like, I was talking about people that were five feet away, and I was trying to whisper, but it was such a loud whisper that there was no concealing it. I know I was talking about a tall man with spiky purple hair and then he came over and offered me his hand and called us Dahling! Hee. Then we did the timewarp, and I tripped on toast. Katy and I have been getting closer over the semester. I like her, she's fun. We both have issues. Not too much partying otherwise. The Boys Downstairs had a valentines day party. I went to it for a few minutes. Put on a slinky red dress, got hit on by another gangsta, found Chris and some boy from my history class, then went back upstairs and went to bed. I'm going on a diet tomorrow. I love my body, but I also love my jeans that suddenly feel a bit tight. No plans to drink for the next two weeks due to surgery and whatnot, so I might as well use the time to cut carbs. Guh…I am gonna miss alcohol. Only two weeks, Leigh! Two weeks! I think the Henry-Me thing is done. I haven't bothered talking to him in two weeks, and he hasn't tried to contact me. I'm disapointed, but I can't say I'm all weepy over it. Mostly, I'm disapointed that I won't be getting chocolate and flowers next Wednesday. I'll just have to buy them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment