Friday, January 5, 2007

096. Reflection and that jazz.

Did you know the silver coating that makes mirrors reflect is covered over by a copper coating? Without it, the silver would be easily scratched and ruined. Holidays are going. Spent New Years with the family, tipsy on strawberry margueritas and champagne. I've been sleeping in the past few days and staying up late. I usually have no trouble sleeping, and I am a heavy sleeper, too. For the past few days, unfortunately, I've woken up in the middle of the night multiple times, or I can't sleep until 2 and 3 am, and then I wake up at 6, 8, 10 and finally noon. In the mornings, I just don't want to wake up, but there is too much noise downstairs for me to really sleep. I hope this resolves itself when I am back in Boston. I'm excited to get settled with the new roommates. This'll be an interesting semester--I hope the drama is kept to a minimum. I ordered books today, as well as icecube shot glass trays. Hehe. They're being shipped to my apartment, so Ill have them when I get home. We'll use them for the next party, and it will be awesome. I haven't spoke to Henry much. It's hard, over the internet. I am terrified of being clingy. No one wants to be that clingy girl. What are we even? I don't want to say I'm not attached, but I like him. He must like me. The sex isn't that great. But he likes looking in my eyes. It's really hard for me to keep eye contact. Do you think he notices? I do too. I like the feeling of his arms around me, and I miss it. I miss him. Whats worse, is my friends and family are constantly: How's Henry? How's your boyfriend? He's not a boyfriend. He's a boy...thing. I don't know what he is. But I miss it. I'm such a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment