Sunday, December 31, 2006

095. New Years

Recap: My name is Leigh, I am twenty years old and in the past week I have managed to fuck up two friendships, make three more and lose my virginity to a boy I don't love. I feel like I haven't seen my housemates in ages, even though I just saw Shannon downstairs. Some other time, I'll go back and fill in those empty days. Last night was the first night I went to bed sober in four days. I have a craigslist boyfriend--that's a lie, but two of my girlfriends and I made personal ads on craigslist. Party tonight. Resolutions: Sing in the shower like I used to. Wear sexy underwear when I'm not planning on being naked for a boy. Get straight A's...or at least B+'s. Read erotica more often, then write a sexy, short story of my own. Travel to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment