Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Meme: 41 Things You Never Think to Ask

I stole this meme from 1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Never. 2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Yes, I do. And I love rollercoasters. 3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Freshman year of college, in a parking lot on contraband lunch trays. 4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I like sleeping by myself, and with someone. I like sleeping with my friends better than by myself. 5. Do you believe in ghosts? I plead the fifth. 6. Do you consider yourself creative? I think so. 7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes. 8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Angelina Jolie. She's hot. 9. Do you stay friends with your ex's? Eh, I try, but my relationships don't last very long, so there is little to lose. I'll be civil, but...unless we were friends before, you can't build a friendship off that. 10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes. And I'm good at it, too. 11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Oh, yes. A few times. I'm a fan of, "Oh, it's not due until the end of the semester? Nice. Ladeda...shiiiiiit! Thats tomorrow!" 12. What's your favorite commercial? The Yaris commercials. I love a lot of commercials, though. I like to watch them and see what the advertisers do well and what they do wrong. 13. What are you allergic to? Bees, bugs and bread mold. 14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Yes. And I make left turns on red. 15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Sometimes, but they usually don't last as secrets very long. I can keep anyone else's secrets, but not my own. Except for a select few. But, yeah, I drink...and I talk...a lot. 16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Red Sox, duh. 17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes. I can move forward and backward and do various turn-y things. 18. How often do you remember your dreams? Quite often. But if I don't record them, they fade away to deja vu. 19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Watched the Chappelle Show with Kurt and Paulisha at work. 20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Help! Eleanor Rigby Yellow Submarine Twist and Shout The Birthday Song 21. What's the one thing on your mind now? I really want sex...where's my man-servent? 22. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope. 23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? Yes! 24. Do you always wear your seat belt? Absolutely, unless I am in a taxi. 25 what cell service do you use? Cingular. 26. Do you like Sushi? Yes, but I'm a fan of the fake sort, so I don't know if that counts. I like the real ones, too, but there's something delectable about processed crab meat. 27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes, I think so. I almost got hit by a subway car once. It was inches away from my back when I was waiting on the curb. 28. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. No, that's a lie. I life with six people, so I where my bra and panties. 29. Been caught stealing? No. 30. what shoe size do you have? 6 American 31. Do you truly hate anyone? No, it's a waste of energy. But there are people I strongly dislike. 32. Classic Rock or Rap? Classic Rock...but you can dance to rap. I change my answer: Rap. 33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Shakira. She's really hot. And I'm listening to her now. Or Heath Ledger, because he's the Joker and he's a gay cowboy AND a knight. 34. Are you a virgin No 35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Yes. With a hairbrush microphone. Hairbrushes are versatile. 36. What food do you find disgusting? Peas. Ick. 37. Do you sing in the shower? At home I do because I can put the radio up. Here, I don't have a radio in the bathroom. I should put one there, though. 38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? No... 39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Yes. And I'm going to hell for it. 40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes. 41. Have you ever been punched in the face? No, but I've been hit with a soccer ball, car door and shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment