Tuesday, August 22, 2006

050. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

What would you do if you saw an avalanche tumbling down from the mountainous horizon, and you could run, but unfortunately, behind you is a giant moat of unfriendly sharks? Disaster straight ahead with Lauren, the psycho, who is a paranoid entitlement bitch with borderline OCD who always thinks about what people owe her, and God help you if you are one. Our electric bill is obscenely high, even for the summer, and she's been running her own personal AC. Now, if she were a generally nice girl with money issues, it would be one thing. "Hey, Lauren, our bill is really high. Make sure you keep your AC off when you're not in the room, and don't put the temperature lower than 78. Thanks!" But, no, she thinks the world is out to get her as it is and that she deserves everything she haves even though mommy and daddy pay for everything. I'm being harsh...but the bill is about $80 higher than it has been, and that is taking the hot weather into consideration. I can't believe I'm upset as I am over this, but I think it is a breaking point. Deep breaths, Leigh. I went to Wal-Mart today to buy material for warm pajamas so I won't freeze this year, and then I came home and applied for internships.

No comments:

Post a Comment