Friday, August 18, 2006

045. Quick, Robin, to the Batmobile!

Leave Leigh at home with th car keys and what does she do? Burn things? No. She drives to Wal-Mart to buy fabric and makes a purse. It's a lovely purse, too. With magical frogs on the lining. (They are wearing witch hats and have wands and spiders!) That's what I did all day. I sewed. And watched Kyle XY, which is a terrible, terrible TV series. I don't recommend it at all. It's awful. I may have watched some Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs, too. Which are wonderful and educational shows. I do recommend them. Tomorow, I think I'll sew some more. I think I have fabric in my closet. Picked up an assload of books from the library, too. None of the kids I knew from high school are home...I'm so very bored. Matt might be home. I'll call him tomorrow, I think. I don't know if I have his number. Maybe he'll want to see Snakes on a Plane with me. (WHo wouldn't?) The sister is doing well at college. She might join a sorority. I know she'll do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment