Thursday, August 10, 2006

036. It was a gay penis

Today was another long day at work, and all I wanted to do was curl up in bed, but Sandra had her friend from home over, and she, the friend, Catherine and I all went out clubbing. Oh! Catherine is here! Her internship in DC is over and she is back with us and there is much joy and rejoicing. We went to Avalon, but it was closed, so we found another club that let us in. It ended up being gay night, which was fantastic, but I got shot down twice by two gay guys. So, I put my accent on thick and pretended to be an oblivious Southern gal, which got me dancing with another boy who asked, "Do you come here often?" "No, I'm from Georgia." "Oh, me and my friends come here often." Oh, hilarity. We took a rest and then met this couple who would dance with us, and Sandra and Catherine got the best gay lap dances of their lives. "I…I…had a penis in my face. A gay penis." That made the whole night worth it. We went home and crashed, and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment