Tuesday, August 8, 2006

034. In retrospect, that was a terrible, terrible idea

Woke up fine this morning, but by the time I got to work, I was achey all over. Went into the break room and sat down. Ended up going to the clinic and then home. Never going to the clinic EVER again. Got treated shitty by the clerk and the doctor. The nurses were sweet, but the doctor was an asshole. I tried to give him as much information as possible, how we had strep going around the house and one of my housemates had mono. He says: You weren't kissing your housemate, were you? UGH. I need to find a real doctor around here. The nurses at the clinic are wonderful, but the doctors.--except for the little, old British man--are assholes. Got home, slept until 7. Decided I wanted milk tea, went to catch the T, completely missed it and the driver wouldn't stop to let me on, walked to CVS instead and got TheraFlu. Going to bed. I can't miss work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment