Tuesday, August 1, 2006

026. Anybody home?

I feel like I haven't seen my housemates in ages, even though I just saw Shannon downstairs. There are seven of us in the house, but two are gone for the week, one just returned, one is holed away sick, one works and goes to school, and the last is out with his girlfriend. We cross paths but it's like an instant, or a moment to share breakfast and then, whoosh, off we go. It's funny, too, how comfortable you can get with people. I have conversations with Shannon while wearing only a bra and pants. Jay walks around the house in his pink towel. Callie belches in the middleof conversations. Oh, apartment life. I really do love my roommates, even though I have issues with a particular psychopath. It's all part of the experience, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment