Thursday, July 27, 2006

020. A Leighann-Day

I woke up at six this morning to get to work. The Body World exhibit came in today. I thought I had a strong stomach, but seeing all those bodies...it was really unsettling. I wanted to throw up, but I couldn't. At the same time, it is utterly fascinating. I worked on setting up the gift shop. That was an adventure. The BW lady is a psychopath, but we all ahd to smile and nod, and when she is gone, we'll make the store look a lot better. Leslie flaked out on going to the mall today. She felt sick, so I hope she feels better. I decided to go anyway, and I treated myself to a great pair of red ballet shoes, new sneaks, two shirts, and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I enjoyed my evening, and when I came home, there was alcohol to be had! But...it was a little lame. There was only four of us. Jay's girlfriend went to bed, and no one else was home. We played beer pong, then Lauren came home, gave us the death stare, complained about our music, glared at us some more, huffed, and disappeared into her room. We tried to be quiet, and eventually we went up to the roof and hung out, mostly gossiping and whatnot. I haven't returned Rich's phone call yet, not really. Tomorrow is a Leighann-Day, and I will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment