Friday, July 21, 2006

014. Street Music

Today, after a fun date with Rich, I gave my phone number to a cute street musician. I'm a bad person who needs to figure out how to end it with Rich. I'm just not into him anymore, not if he lets me walk all over him. It's not attractive. The street musician is a boy I know from school. I've seen him around, so I scrounged around for some change and walked up to him. We chatted for a bit, I went back by the T to wait for my train. Then we keep looking at each other, and he played a Britney Spears song. It made me laugh, and he grinned, so when my train arrived, I found a scrap of paper, wrote down my number with my name and dropped it in his guitar case before I left. I wonder if he'll call. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment