Wednesday, July 19, 2006

011. Gah-Nats

I left work early today. It's beautiful out, but I'm inside being sick. Yuck. When I arrived home, our garbage was surrounded by a cloud of gnats. It was disgusting. All I wanted to do was lie on the couch and die with a bottle of pepto bismal, but no. I bought some Raid from the market a couple blocks away and went at them, scrubbed the pail, put borox on the bottom, and then attacked the floors and kitchen with a bottle of bleach and a mop. When Lauren got home, she helped. After last night, Callie and I vowed to be nice to her and to stop making mean comments behind her back. She really is a pleasant girl, Lauren, when she's not...you know. Lauren and Jay put the A.C. in the window while Callie and I did the "OMG ITS GONNA FALL WE ARE NOT INVOLVED" dance. They got it in without incident. I had a bowl of soup, and now I am going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment