Saturday, July 15, 2006

006. Raincheck

Yesterday, Samantha never showed up, but I'm okay with it. I waited at the train stop for about 20 minutes before I called. She said she was on her way...but she might have to give me a raincheck. There's been a medical emergency, she said. It's a long story. Okay, I said. That's fine--and it really was. I told her to go take care of herself, and then I walked home. I don't know exactly what it is, but I have a feeling it's some mental thing. When Leslie came over that night, I told her, and she noted that I should be careful--I don't want to get involved in something like that. I agree, and whatever happens, happens. Leslie and my girls' night in turned out fantastically. We watched movies, indulged in pizza and popcorn, and had a great night. The apartment is so hot, we had my pathetic little fan set up in the downstairs window. Tonight, I'll tell you all about my third weekend error: Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment