Wednesday, July 12, 2006

002. First Love, First Kiss

In sixth grade, I fell in love with a boy named Chris. He was blond-haired, handsome and just a little chubby. But I liked him, and he liked me. After all, I was brown-haired, cute and just a little chubby. He was my first kiss. We dated for three weeks, and he gave me a bracelet with my name on it. I still have the bracelet, but I'm not sure where it is. I threw it out a window once because I was ashamed that I ever liked him. My mom found it in the garden the next day and quietly placed it back in my jewelry box. She never asked why it was in the garden, and I never told her. I moved in ninth grade, and Chris moved a little while later. I don't know where he is now, but I hope he is as happy as I imagine him to be. His lips were chapped when we kissed, but it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment